Pumpkin brownie with peanut butter, snow-white popcorn from blue corn and salted date caramel
Baking mold: 20x30cm
- 300 g pumpkin puree
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of eytrol or sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup spelled flour
- 35 g cocoa
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 3/4 cup of vegetable or cow's milk
Ingredients for date caramel:
- 100 g dates
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup of vegetable milk - I used coconut
The other ingredients:
- 100-200 g peanut butter
- 50 g YETI popcorn (Popcorn with coconut oil and Himalayan salt)
- Pour dates with hot water and set aside for a minimum of half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Melt chocolate in a water bath with butter.
- In a bowl, whip eggs with erytrole or sugar, add pumpkin puree and slightly cooled chocolate. Mixes. In the second bowl, mix flour, soda, cinnamon, salt and cocoa. We sift everything into chocolate mass, add milk and blend. We put on a form smeared with butter and lightly sprinkled with flour. We bake 25 minutes. After cooling, we cool in the fridge for a minimum of half an hour.
- We are preparing caramel sauce. Drain dates, add milk, salt and oil and blend thoroughly. If we want to get a thinner caramel we add more milk.
- Lubricate the brownies with peanut butter - a thin or thicker layer, depending on your preference. Sprinkle with popcorn and pour the caramel on.